Midnight Blue

Woke up by a nightmare. Being abandoned again. This is going to kill me one day.

[Ramblings] While I was dozing off, I was watching this movie, Lost in Translation. When it first came out, nobody noticed Bill Murray nor the movie. I saw that episode of Lettermen. No longer after that, it's like the next big thing. And Bill returned to the show in a different light. And Scarlett soared. It's funny how people chose to miss it the first time around.

It's somehow warm tonight. I don't know whether I am sweating from the weather or from the nightmare. I guess it's a bit of both of them. It's always in a package, isn't it?

Can't see the stars tonight.

[Ramblings] You remember the time I had skin allergy? And Lance called? I remember I was telling him, I was a walking itchy strawberry and I was struggling to drive myself to the doctor. And he said to me, why you didn't call me? I could have sent you there. I remember Droo told me once before like that too when I was down with the flu. And I told myself, I am not going to drive myself to the doctor anymore when I am sick and drowsy. That was some 3 years back.

I've grown a lot since. No longer walking in the clouds. Feet is more rooted to the ground. I have to tell you, it sucks. It really does. It's nice to be taken care of. But it's truly scary when you are making it into a habit and being dependant. You couldn't treat it like a bonus because once you have it, you will definitely ask for more. Human nature is always sinfully in greed.

Oh well, need to finish the last twenty minutes of translation. I think I, too, need to look at something beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing