Clients Are Not Listening

I was telling a friend that this life that I am living is a blessed life. Somehow, things just iron out their ways. At the right place. At the right time. I told her, must have been I've done something right in my past life to have a such blessed life this life.

Then she asked me, how about your next life? Then I told her, in my next life, she should be quite blessed as well because I've been good this life. She couldn't agree more.

I wouldn't say I am not selfish but I have always love to make people happy whenever I could. It just brings you so much joy to see the other person smiling for you. I have a bird who tells me, how incapable of myself to put my own interest in front of everybody else's. Seriously, I really don't have a problem with that. Because, it makes me happy.

Friday night, went to this quite nice buffet dinner with Hazy Herman and there is one point of the dinner he was arguing with me about cravings in life. He was so disgusted with me when I told him, there is no other place that I want to be right now than my good ol' Puchong. He said how could I be so simple and contented? Then he said, in the mornings when he drives to work, sometimes he would be thinking, what am I doing here? I'm lonely, deprived and stuck in a jam. I just laughed.

I don't know how all these relates, but I just remembered I told him, I really don't have a problem with all that, stuck in Puchong or not, being contented with a simple life or not. Because at the end of the day, it all boils down to, am I happy or not? Which, I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing