SalesGirl?

My mum had a small boutique when I was 7. I would hang out in her boutique and observed her selling clothes to her customers. And I admired her so much. When I was in Primary 1, we had to fill in this form, what do you want to be when you are grow up. I happily filled in it as Salesgirl.

When I was in my early teens, I was growing up a little bit weird. Watching too much TV, I find a bit of fascination in being psychotic. Sometimes I was a loner. Sometimes I was Miss Popular. And I am still a little bit of like that instead. I had to fill in that dreadful form again of what I want to be when I am to grow up. I happily filled in as a Psychiatrist.

When I was in my late teens, I was quite attached with numbers and physics. I don't know why, but I wanted to be a Civil Engineer. I was actually amazed by roads and bridges infrastructures I think.

And I ended up graduated with a degree in Electronics Engineering majoring in Computer. And working as a consultant wayyyyy out of engineering field. So, yeah.

And now, when people ask me where I want to be at, I always answer them, I just want to get married, have kids, stay at home and be fatter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing