Games for Grown Up?

I remember this line from The Sweetest Thing: "Aren't you just tired of games already?" Something like that ler...

Doesn't matter. Anyway...

Been quite a while already I didn't spend time with my colleagues. Today the whole day and evening was spending time with them and amazingly, I realise that I do miss them. That is something new I didn't know about my own capability kakaka... Found out quite shocking things as well.

Kin San messaged me out of the blue. That is one name we haven't heard of for quite a while. He was just saying hi so I said hi back. When I was on my way home just now, we spoke over the phone for a while. Still the busy person he is.

And last night, guessed who I dreamt of as my boyfriend? OMFG. Dr. Liew!! I swear I didn't want to wake up marn. We went to BlueFish Restaurant and he ordered TwoFish. Muahahahaha.... He then brought me to visit his clinic... just the 2 of us... so romantic *swooooons* Yes, I am psychotic.

I am psychotic because I am zombie tired right now and refuse to go to sleep.

Then was talking to dear Shaun for quite a while. Spent most of the time laughing and he teasing on me jumping.

Sigh.

Oh well, there goes the neighbourhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing