My Cut Finger

So I was at the kitchen and I finally cut my finger while cutting an onion that slipped. It was quite a hilarious scene thinking back. I have used the word "bitch" so much.

I scolded the onion a bitch. And I was scolding my finger bitch cause it won't stop bleeding. And I scolded my blood bitch for dripping all over the floor. And I scolded the first aid kit guidebook a bitch for not having anything useful to stop the bleeding. I even scolded the antiseptic cream a bitch for no reason. One thing for sure the blood color was really cool. It was red and fresh. Ooo~ that is what vampire craze for.

Anyways, the bleeding stopped and I managed to dress the wound on my own - thank goodness the first aid kit was bought. And I had a wonderful friend who helped to continue to cook dinner and lots of kiss for my dear finger =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing