My New Fridge

For many years I have been stuck with a small little fridge - a 2nd hand fridge which was sold at RM200 to me by a lovely couple neighbour. As all 2nd hand things go, the fridge eventually gave way and had a spoilt freezer. For years I have been living with the spoilt freezer, where the ice thickens so quickly that we could not put anything inside without defrosting every other hour.

For many years I have been wanting the fridge to be replaced. I would open and close fridge doors at stores to imagine how wonderful it would be like to have a fridge just big enough to store some extra food in the freezer so that I could cook nice maggi mee with frozen prawns and tofu on a rainy day. I would stare at the price tag, and think, well, it's not that important after all and it would be tough to move the fridge to a permanent home eventually - how often do I need to cook nice prawny-tofu-ey maggi mee on a rainy day anyways...

Screw that.



I love my new tall handsome fridge. And I love the fact it's full of pork, tofu, prawns and lots of ice in the freezer and guaranteed not be starved on rainy day =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing