Random Thoughts on a Sunday

It has been quite a while already I have time for myself alone on a Sunday. It does feel nice. I watched The Good Wife and Grey's Anatomy. I cooked dinner, had some drinks and now continuing watching Private Practice. It's nice.

There was a funeral today. Makes you feel sad for a moment. Ponder the next. And your mind wanders. I always believe that things happen for a reason. For better or worse. And I believe in doing good. From the heart.

I miss laying down here on the sofa and waiting for a kick. Putting my palm on top of my stomach massaging. Caressing. Yeah, I miss that. But I miss the real thing more. I miss his laughter and dididididididi hahahaha...

And I know what you did on Saturday morning.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice pic!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing such tipe of nice information with your post.



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.
Hi, your blog look nice and great info.Keep on writing more post.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing