The Story of Mellissa's Emergency

I don't quite remember which year was this. I woke up to see a misscall on my phone by Mellissa. It was a weekend so it was in the afternoon. So I returned Mellissa's call:

Mellissa: Now only you returned my call... if got emergency really can die...
Bimbo: What happened?
Mellissa: Something is wrong with my leg, I couldn't walk...
Bimbo: Oh my gawd... are you okay?
Mellissa: Of course no... I need to go to the hospital...
Bimbo: Right away!

So I called Jolene panicky and told her we need to go save Mellissa. So I picked Jolene up and we flew to Mellissa's place with my black dark horse.

Bimbo & Jolene: Mellissa... we are here already to bring you to the hospital, come on... let's go...
Mellissa: Can wait ah... I want to finish this CSI episode first...
Bimbo & Jolene: -.-'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing