I was so mad....

"Good morning Tu Tu Ku
Shit! What time is it?
8.13am. Your flight 8.50am. If u only wake up now, just stay home no need to rush already
=("

And that conversation paused just right there for a while. I initially thought it was just a quick witty comeback. But it was not. He really thought I was going to miss my flight.

And of course I did not miss my flight. I was sitting just right there at the boarding gate waiting to fly to Alor Setar. And when I arrived, the conversation somehow continued...

"Did you really think I just got up?
Ya... I was so mad!"

I cannot forget that face. There was anger then sadness then a sigh of relief followed with a smile like you were being loved by the world. All in 3 seconds.

And I loved starring at it... every single second.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing