Pom Pom

I remember when I was a young girl, my dad would bring me to the wet market to do grocery shopping. Unlike other girls, I love the wet market, especially the fish market. There are so many smelly fish, prawns, crabs etc to look at. Some big, some small, some still alive and jumping.

And there was one time he asked, what fish would you want to eat today. I never know the names of the fish but I remembered I told him I want the fish that looks like a kite. I think I was just 7 or 8 that time, but this particular moment just stays in my memory.

You see, it does look like a kite:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I love it chiew chao zhing. With lots of salted vege and white taufoo...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh my oh my... I think my 3kg during the holidays was just too kind to me kekeke...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing