Hunting for Wallet Again

My wallet finally cracked on me again. So I have to go look for a new one. But I do not quite know what I want this time.

So while I was a lonely soul when I was in Kuantan, I was shopping around for a new wallet. And it struck me. I want to get a Barbie like wallet. And I got first stuck with Snow White. Then Hello Kitty. Then finally my hero, Garfield.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh well. I was into them for some what 1 week. Then I lost interest. I gave Snow White and Hello Kitty away to make 2 lovely children happy. Though I am not using Garfield anymore, I still keep it cause I like it. And went back to the old wallet my brother bought me.

Now I am hunting for a new wallet. But first I have to decide what I like. It's like a yearly ritual =|

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing