Jalan-Jalan Bagi Makan



And that is the bumper sticker at the side of my back car window now. I joined this little group of street feeders recently for all the wrong reasons. What they do, they go out to the streets and feed the homeless. What I like is that one of their main objectives, they are trying to get people off the streets, especially the youths who are still strong and able to work. They engage and try to talk people out of the streets. Well, I must say the success rate as expected to be low but you know what they say, if you can save one, you have saved one.

While I was doing this, I was really amazed with the good people I see and meet who really want to do good. Most of them have a day job, they come out at night in the middle of the work week and do this. And it doesn't hurt along the way, you get to collect more stories to tell.

http://www.streetfeeders.com/

In the spirit of being hopeful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing