Quiet Sunday

On this quiet Sunday, I got up and switched on the TV. Kitchen Nightmares was showing and boy do I love Gordon Ramsay. He is like everything I want in a man. Wrinkly. Rough and tough. Yet sweet and loving. Intelligent. Caring. And being successful, of course, does not hurt.


I cooked brunch. Kueh teow soup, nothing fancy. But the garlic chilli lime sauce made the difference. And when I was done, I colored my hair. This time like most times, I am still on violet and burgundy. Since I am on it, might as well I do my face with my loyal blue corn. I just love this blue corn mask from Body Shop. It removes your black heads and all the dirt you can find in your pores. Smells great too!

When the hair went violety burgundy and the face is dirt free, I did my manicure. Chilli red. Not bitchy like the dark maroon I had yesterday. Chilli red always bring up a little of flirtiness.

And of course, I watched a few episodes of The Americans - I am reaching the season finale soon and it will be another long wait for the next season. Today, like always, Philip again convinced us that he really loves Elizabeth. Awwww.... such sweetness overload. In between I worked a little, though I must say it was not very productive. So I proceeded to water my plants instead. And I finally broke the curse and most of my plants survived. Most.

And I cooked dinner... Campbell Seafood Chowder. After that, not fearing death, I had gualingao. And my sugar shot up to 14.4, thank you very much. So I am like all guilty, like what the hell am I doing to my body, I finished up the episode, did the dishes and packed the laptop to the room.

Showered, worked a little and got a little bit more productive. And blogging. Like I said.

Quiet Sunday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing