How Did We Grew Apart

I am sure I am not the only guilty one. You have close friends in school and along the way, you grew apart. Most went to start a family of their own. And as you live, your old friends will become reunion friends. And the amount of time you spend in the office makes you closer to your colleagues.

So I got to know an acquaintance lately, an almost stranger. We were going somewhere together and during the journey, I remember me telling him this. So I have this friend, we grew up in a town and we came to this city and we have grown roots here and for the longest time, we are in the same city but we do not talk or see each other. But you and me, who are almost strangers, we talk almost every other day and we go out to do things.

How did this happen?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing