Euky Bear

I was walking in the pharmacy wanting to buy panadols. On my way to the panadol shelf I saw toner and facial foam. I think I need those. Then, walked down some more I saw hair gel. I think I need that too. And tampons. Then a shop assistant saw me juggling with the bottles and boxes with my hands, came to me and gave me a basket. "I think you need this." I looked at her and said in a very innocently sedih kinda' voice, "You know, all I wanted was just to buy panadols." I think she was traumatised for a while.

Then when I was at the panadol aisle, I saw it. There was an excitement in me. EUKY BEAR!! When we were very young, growing up, mummy always rub eucalyptys oil on us. On the head and on the tummy. The kick ass one is the one from Indonesia. Every now and then I still eucalyptus myself and one of my all time favourite is Euky Bear. When I came back home, I opened up the bottle and I sniffed on it. |~~~~~| It made me went "aaaahhhh..." like I am home again.

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing