Happy 55th Merdeka, Malaysia!

I have a new obsession. It all happened when my boss asked us to purchase a management book (which is so deep and thick, I don't even know where to begin with that book). And since I am this "in trend" person now who purchases rubbish online all the time (besides the fact I am car-less nowadays), I ordered the book online. When I was ordering, I saw this:


I am always a supporter of my own country talents so I purchased the book in support. And I got addicted. What I really love about his journal is his simplicity. And it appeared genuine and honest. Always something you could relate to with your own life. And of course, he is funny. And he gave me another good story to tell for the next few months of my life during boring dinners and lunches hahahahaha...

Here is to iamboey.com whom make Malaysians proud being a Malaysian on Merdeka Day.
 

Happy 55th Merdeka Day, Malaysia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing