Happy Advanced Malaysia Day!

Oh well, I wanted to do this post on Malaysia Day since I am so feeling so patriotic today (besides the fact I am on blogging mode). But knowing myself, chances are I would be the lazy ass then so might as well do it now.

I always tell myself and my children that knowing what is "in" right now is important. So that when you go out and meet people you would have stories to tell and participate. So I have been hearing this Gangnam thing for the past weeks,  so I told myself today, I must know what it is!

Hmmmm... so that was what it is... Gangnam Style...


Even  I have to say it's quite entertaining actually. And it grows on you hahahahah...

And of course, with a video like this, there would be parodies. And I came across this one: Orang Sabah Style.


Some find it irritating but I actually find these kids so talented doing this. It's catchy and funny. The "chowsingchi" moments in between were actually quite creative, though tacky. And for a moment there, they made me feel proud to be a Sabahan. We really have talent hahahahahaha....

Happy Advanced Malaysia Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing