Me Is So Tired...

Today I am so tired from work. It is one of those dog days. So tired that when I was at the elevator,. I walked in with this other person, I was just too tired smile even. She was getting one floor off earlier than me.

In the elevator the whole while, I was just staring at the No Smoking sign, partially also I was consciously avoiding eye contact with my unknown neighbour. And from the corner of my eye I could see her watching me. Then the lift went ding! We had reached her floor. And with the most cheerful smile, she greeted me, good night!

And I replied good night back with some enthusiasm. And I looked at my hand which was holding my company lanyard (I use it as a keychain) and I could not help but wonder, was she one of them who had worked / is working with my company.

Oh my! Me is just so tired thinking about our poor service lately. Heck it, she probably is just one of my friendly neighbours whom I took granted for...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing