The After Story Of Bimbo's Dark Horse Is Up & Running

This is what I realised how it all made sense. It's like the Universe is coming together to get me prepared for this day:

  • I normally do not go home that early. If I had went back the usual hours I do, I would not be able to even get Ah Choon because he would had gone home
  • My bold blackberry actually has a touch screen but because I broke the phone, it has to be sent for repair. So I used back the old curve blackberry (without the touch screen) and this old curve blackberry of mine, when I first bought it, I always complained it heats up so easily due to the numbers of emails coming in. And because it heats up easily, good ol' curve blackberry eventually managed to heat itself up to dry and the touchpad was functioning back again like new
  • And because the first 2 young mechanics abandoned me, it horrified the workshop owners so much, I became their story of the day. Though the bill did not seem any more sympathetic, I do believe, they became my first group of friends I got to know in this new place. And there is hope, there are people has manners after all in this side of the world!
  • At night, I messaged Mellissa to thank her for coming to save me. She then told me, it's really nothing, it's a routine thing anyways after every few years that we save each other. That was funny actually because it's so true. And I realised, I stopped documenting my stories for the longest time. And I am so good in telling my stories.
And I am going to attempt to start telling them now =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing