A Hot Cuppa'

Recently I was bestowed with this nasty cough that actually made me refrained from cold drinks at all cost. Can you imagine! And during this period of mine, I have learnt to appreciate the nice hot drinks that was around me. I had a lot of hot tea. I had hot honey (with garlic at one time none the less - yucks!). I had hot coffee with almond sprinkles. I had hot chocolate. And oh my, I even had hot Milo!

And I must say, it is not that bad all =) I liked the feeling when the hot drink warms up my tummy. It's almost like there is a soothing to your heart. Maybe that's what it feels like when people hug hot water bottles. When you cough so hard and you have a hot warm tea, the feeling is such relief... It's like you are being served a cuppa' love!



Cheers!

Comments

Jazminwilss said…
i am glad to see the so cute teddy which is telling the I am Sorry message...
I enjoyed it :)
With Regards
Jazmin Wilss

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing