Sex & The City

You know... after years of proudly saying that I never watched Sex & The City, I finally did. Not only that - I got addicted and I completed all 6 Seasons completed with movie within a span of 1 month.... muahahahahahahaa!



I love the characters, I love the setup (Oh I love New York too!), I love the humour, the reality of it, the ideal of it, the crew, the cast, the story, I love the show =) I was chatting to a friend earlier on and I was trying to convince her to watch the show (she is also going through this nasty long-distance-shall-i-break-up-cause-i-am-not-strong-enough-he-is-so-faraway melodrama), so I told her, watch the show and you will know that even good-looking-career-successful-amazing-wardrobe women has the screwiest relationships in the world and all these you are going through is so normal - parts and pieces of a full-lived life.

So take a moment, have a cuppa and embrace life =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing