House of Cards

So Netflix released the 3rd Season of House of Cards and this is the show that sparked my interests in politics. And suddenly shows like Scandal and The Good Wife made sense to me too.

And like how media would influence the common people, the show also increased my skepticism so much that even my Caliper results looked skewed. I am not too sure if it made me street smarter but for sure it had made me more cunning. Like a fox. And politics slowly is making sense to me...

And like a lot of the fans of the show, I, too, love this power crazed couple. Their appetite for power is just atrocious.


And in Chapter 33 today, atrocious as they are, this was really sweet:

"Nothing is forever. Except us."

And they spooned... Yeah.... Atrocious but sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing