Sad

Sad
[sad]
1 affected by unhappiness or grief; sorrowful or mournful: to feel sad because a close friend has moved away.
2 expressive of or characterized by sorry: sad looks; a sad song.
3 causing sorrow: a sad disappointment; sad news.

I really am trying not to be sad. So... I also really am trying to think of happy things to write. I am sitting here for 10 minutes. Starring at the screen as Joanne is over there, with all her A for Effort, also trying to cheer me up. We are all trying so hard. But I can't help it, but just feeling sad.

Can you believe it. I am so sad that I could not sleep. Already I do not have my napping habit (which means less sleeping time), now I cannot even get through 6 hours for the night without waking up, including weekends. It has been like this for the 4th week now. Now, that is sad. Sometimes I am just thinking, that I am just waiting, when I will collapse. Like the time many years back, I partied every single night and just collapsed for the next 3 months.

Sigh. But this is not partying! How do you compare to that?! This is like more like the time the doctors misdiagnosed my bronchitis for 1 whole bloody year and I collapsed at the hospital at the end. Eh, this is not being sick too! Seriously...

Anyways, why do we need to feel sad? And grief for our little pitiful mind who thinks we are living this messed up life? It's so sad (no pun intended) that it's a crime.

And at times like this, I miss Pat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing