Drinking

So.
This is what I have discovered for the past 4 weeks.
Kronenberg is a nice beer. Because it is fruity and sweet.
But not as sweet as Apple Ciders. Which make them really nice, especially when they come in different flavors. Sweet. Really sweet.
It takes approximately 14 shots of Vodka to send me to sleep. The 8th shot I will start flying. So I will live a good 6 shots thereafter. It accompanies well with Thunder by Imagine Dragons.
A bird accidentally discovered, sugarcane as a mixer to Vodka is absolut-ly heavenly. It will be lifted to another level if mixed with lemon or lime. I seemed to like it. Very much.
Even a light one, a frozen margarita will send my body go tingling.
When mixed with Kronenberg, I will be as high as a kite. But we need to down it fast in small glasses. I like that amount of high. Just make sure I am not chatting with strangers.
Soju is not my thing. Not sweet enough. So need to mix with sugarcane to lift the sweetness up.
Wine is okay.
And I like my drinks really cold.

Cheers. To my #midlifecrisis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing