My Handsome Doctor

I was not well a few months back. So I needed to go to see a doctor. And I did. Somewhere just near my place.

And you know how flu's are. Your eyes are watery, you can hardly breathe through your blocked nose and everything around you seemed to be a blur. And that is when I met my doctor. My handsome doctor.  How handsome, my friends asked me, and I said, a lesser version of Leon Lai. Really.... or maybe... hahahaha...

"Do you have a fever?"
"I don't know..."
* takes a thermometer and inserted to my ear *
"You do..."
"I am sure it's just a mild one, cause I don't really feel the heat..."
"Yeah..."

Then! He took both of his warm soft hands and held my jaws, cupping. Such soft warm hands he has and I am very sure I am going to start ovulating then!

"Is your nose blocked?"
"Yes it is. And it is runny also at the same time... it's blocked and it's runny, so ironic."

And he laughed. Hey, he got my joke! So he is funny too!!

And before I left him, he told me, drink more water and take good care of yourself. Isn't he just the sweetest thing!

1 week later, I did not quite recover from my flu. So, everybody has been telling me, good chance to go back to see the handsome doctor. But I refused to. Because that is how I remembered him. Handsome, funny and sweetness overload. What if I don't see him like a lesser version of Leon Lai anymore?!

So no, I would like to keep my memory of him just like that, thank you very much.

And I recovered eventually, anyways =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing