Benjamin Ng

This is the story about Ben.

Ben is someone that I had an imagination relationship with, as one bird would remind me. And traumatised me for 2 years. I don't care, I am the victim here (!!) Bleah >.<

Met Ben in a Christian fellowship in my church when I was 18. Or was it 17. I have never quite notice his existence cause I am a quiet person in church who doesn't care much about my surroundings, let alone the people. Yes, I am still the quiet mousy one in church. Bleah >.<

Until one day, I am not so sure why, I had a dream about Ben. He came to my dream, without any warning and proposed to me. He knelt down before me and gave me a Rolex ring. Don't ask me what is a Rolex Ring, it's a band with a simple 0.2 carat diamond within the band, and in the inner side of the band was engraved a rolex mark, hence the Rolex Ring. I woke up from the dream, and I've never look at Ben the same again.

I started to pay a little more attention to Ben and I've noticed things that I've never noticed before. For starters, he is left-handed =P~ Oh yeah baybeh, he is left-handed. Speaks well. Intelligent. Knowledge-able. Well educated. Hakka. 5 feet 11. 85kg. Prim and proper. And he has a charming dimple on his left cheek everytime he smiles. *swooooonssssss* And seriously, he does look a little like Mark McGrath, the frontman of Sugar Ray.

Anyway, I always had this feeling that he kinda' likes me as well but too shy to tell me. He does, HE DOES!! Bleah >.< I was studying 1000km away that point of time, so I only get to see him during semester breaks when I fly back home. And I don't know why, everytime I see him, I suddenly froze and don't know what to say to him. I would be like Romy and Michelle from High School Reunion. And banging my head on the wall later when he walks away.

Then one evening, all of us, after our usual weekly fellowship meeting, we went to mamak for drinks. He was sitting in front of me. I accidentally dropped my fork on the floor so, I bend down to pick it up from the floor. And I saw it. My heart instantly dropped. Under the table. Ben was holding another woman's hand. Mui Foh! MUI FOH!!

(instant SPF100 glare)

Needless to say I was flipping for the rest of the semester break. The next evening, I drove to the pharmacist to get my ears pierced for a second hole. I need something drastic. A change. The pharmacist shot the gun on my ear, the more fleshy part I told her so that it would be so painful, maybe I won't feel it in the heart. And it was so painful. I told her to chill on the second shot. That is why I only have one ear with 2 piercings till today. Right ear.

Life was going on for quite a while. Till I received news he got married to, yeah *roll eyes* Mui Foh. Flipped for quite a while there. And life went back on again. Till I received news they are having a baby. Aiiiihhh.......dim gaiiii....

Yesterday while I was driving home, I heard a new single released by Sugar Ray over the radio. Instantly I thought of Ben. The man whom I had a crush for 2 years.

I'm not so sure whether I am still over him yet but just to remind you, he married a girl called Mui Foh man...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing