Randomly Bothered

Things have been taking quite a few turns lately. Something career related. Something family oriented. Something personal.

While I was driving home and composing this blog in my head, I find myself so unfocused.

I find myself saying "Tutu, you take pride in your capability of putting others in front of you. Why are you doing this to hurt people?"

I find myself saying "Tutu, you take pride in your simplicity. That is why you are being adored." And that somehow reminded me of Gary. Gary, love is simple.

My colleague said something to me today. She said, "I've never met somebody as beautiful as you. The kindness and the chirpiness."

I am hearing another friend telling me, "You just need to find someone who is able to hold your interest, isn't it?"

I am hearing my boss telling me, "Never let your work to be jaded. Be excited everytime." And today while I was composing an email to rectify an issue, I find myself so jaded.

I come home. I saw my housemates watching Malaysian Idol. I walked to my room. Took off my clothes. Getting ready to shower. And I stared into the window. And I feel emptiness. Stanley tells me, I always am too near the window. But it's not a feeling of sadness.

Just empty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing