Sketchbook

Am looking at my 2004 sketchbook right now.

Kicked off the sketcbook with a hospital bill.
"Wowwie. What a way to start a new sketch book! Notice I was in the hospital because of that. DIVISION ADHESION CONJUNCTIVA. Classic example of how hilarious a single girl in a city could be"

My first namecard. First permanent job.
"My first perm job. Didn't even last for 4 months! Classic example of a screwed up organisation & office politics! Eeyuck!"

My first parking saman receipt @ RM70 in Bangsar.
"Wow, am such an adult now. Not only I have a car, I've a saman too =)"

A bedsheet receipt from Ausino.
"Fell in love with this bedsheet. Billed it to Mr. Chew-Proforma =)"

Halter top receipt from Bodyglove.
"Dunno where is the gloves receipt. Omilord - I've finally determined to return to the driving range!"

Dinner receipt with Shaun.
"One phrase. "Silly girl, go back to sleep." One pout =("

3 movie tickets stubs.
"Mum & dad was down to attend my convo. Omigawd - STRESS GILA!! 3 days only my car meter reading 1100km - wah liao! Brought them everywhere including King Arthur =) Oh yes. Fellow knights. Chef approved. Absolutely delicious =P~"

A pillow receipt.
"Pillow No. 9. I've said it & will say it again. This is what loneliness do to a person =/."

A Jaya Jusco receipt for 7 bottles of drinking water.
"So nice when your brother's around to carry things for you =)"

My consultant's namecard.
"Fuiyo, got promoted. Not to mention the Rookie Award that I'm so pissed about =("

A parking ticket at somewhere near Sheraton.
"Dinner @ Sheraton Imperial (Jac's Treat) & Ivy after that for drinks (didn't make it though). He said so glamourous woh... haha... silly. Was a very very good dinner & appetizers!!"

Then I got a little busier. And neglected the sketchbook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing