Steamboat

Hello. My name is Tutu Ku. And I am a Steamboat-holic. There was one time I burnt my tongue because of steamboat. And doctor orders is to keep away from one month. Yeah, it was that serious.

I've never fancy fried or oily food. I love my food wet. So needless to say, anything soupy is in my favour. Including steamboat.

Steamboat is a therapeutic meal. Instead of having the food served for you and eat away, you need to take the effort to cook it in boiling soup. Best for blindates I reckon. If your date is a good one, then great. If not, you can concentrate cooking the food =)

There is this steamboat in Cheras that I just dig. A hint of alcohol in the soup, along with the fried wanton, it's orgasmic. This one was taken steamboating wtih May Yee and Pui Yee. Wonderful people from Cheras.

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

Then there is this new place that I tried nearby my place. Shabu-shabu. Japanese style. Each person has an individual pot to cook in. Something like the one me and KwokSan went to in Pantai (but seriously that one sucks).

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

Even comes with a remote control to control the temperature of the pot. This is good. To prevent from burning my tongue. This one was taken when steamboating with Vivian, Christine and Kenn after the range (pictures uploading later from there).

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

Next is this place in Sri Petaling. This is only my second visit when this picture was taken. First time the place was introduced by Susan, when Steven came down. That was years back. This particular one was steamboating with Adeline and Kenn. Food was just alright. But halfway it was raining. Good weather for steamboat.

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

Today it's raining. Breezy air. Hummm... a good weather for steamboat, isn't it =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing