Haircut

I went into the saloon around 8pm at night after a traumatising day. I told the stylist I want my hair cut. Needless to say, just like the previous 3 stylists, he refused to cut my hair.

Ow Ow Stylist: Your hair will go pong-pong wan...

Determined Me: I don't care I want to cut my hair.

Ow Ow Stylist: Make sure you won't regret wor... You know your hair ah... so thick and long so nice bla bla bla...

Not-Listening Me: Look, there is this place in IKANO that cuts hair for 12 bucks for 10 mins. They are not going to query me there. So either I screw up
hair there or you are going to minimize the damage here.

Ow Ow Stylist: I will do my best.

Happier Me: Goooood >.<

This is how I look like when I just come out from the shower. Hair is flat.

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

And this is how I look like when the hair is dry and it goes pong-pong.

Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us

I don't care. I still look sweet and lovely. Bleah >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey! Love Me...

Cheap Thing No Good Thing